This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Introduction & conclusion
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Introduction & conclusion
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:38:00 -0500
- References: <385A5311.B2C83160@capgemini.fr>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Nicolas Mailhot <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| I've been trying to add an introduction & a conclusion to my
| docbook book.
| I've seen the introduction should be a preface. But the
| conclusion. A postface or what ?
An appendix? A chapter titled "Conclusion"?
| On another subject jade just hates colophons, it seems.
| Adding one just blasts the cover and toc from the document.
Uh, well, um. That'd be a bug. :-) I'll investigate.
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | A new scientific truth does not
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | triumph by convincing its
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | opponents and making them see the
| light, but rather because its
| opponents eventually die, and a
| new generation grows up that is
| familiar with it (Planck 1949)