This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: formatting of texts in examples
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: formatting of texts in examples
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:37:17 -0500
- References: <385A55EA.565E4A18@exolution.de>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Martin Monsorno <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| html and rtf output is formatted quite well.
| Is this an error of the stylesheets or jadetex or me or ...?
Sounds like another JadeTeX problem. <sigh/>
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | I'm not tense, i'm just terribly,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | terribly alert.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board |