This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
RE: On using international support in DocBook
- To: "'docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org'" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: On using international support in DocBook
- From: Xenitellis S <S dot Xenitellis at rhbnc dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:11:13 -0000
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
I'll summarize my question here.
NEED: Use "jade/jadetex" to compile an .sgml file to .tex/.dvi, using local
language (greek). TeX supports local languages with the Babel package.
"jade" creates the intermediate file just fine.
"jadetex" has problem, as if it cannot instruct TeX to use
In order to support another language other than english what is
regarding the configuration of jadetex? Irrespective of TeX.
In the .tex file generated by "jadetex", I cannot see any Babel
specific commands to switch the language.
Any help would be appreciated,