This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Trying to split up DocBook files using XSL
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK: Trying to split up DocBook files using XSL
- From: "Harbarth, Juliane" <Juliane dot Harbarth at softwareag dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:34:06 +0100
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
I downloaded the XSL stylesheets for the DocBk XML DTD
and tried to split a DocBk XML file into multiple HTML
files. This was possible with the DSSSL stylesheets I
used to run.
I tried 'xt test\chunk.xml html\docbook.xsl test.html'
but all that was produced was 'test.html'.
I expect more files, am I wrong ?
What is bin\chunk.pl supposed to do ?
PS : Does this list have an archive somwhere ?
Software AG Germany
Tel +49 (0)6151 92 1147