This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: how to "compile" the documentation.
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: how to "compile" the documentation.
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:32:49 -0500
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ ZioBudda <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| Hi, I have gone to
| http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/documentation/reference/ and i ahve get
| the source of the book (2 file: a .sgm and a .ref). But when I go to do:
| jade -t tex fulltext.sgml
| I receive only error. Why? Where is my error? Does some can give me the
| .ps version pls?
I haven't (yet, it's on my list) posted a "formattable" version of
the book sources. At the moment, the sources are for example rather
than publishing. I'm planning to fix that.
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | I'm NOT in denial!
Member, DocBook Editorial Board |