This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Building jadetex...
- To: Gilles Lamiral <lamiral at mail dot dotcom dot fr>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Building jadetex...
- From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at inet dot iopb dot res dot in>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:00:04 +051800
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- References: <385318A3.61C0C957@mail.dotcom.fr>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
On Sun, Dec 12, 1999 at 04:38:11AM +0100, Gilles Lamiral wrote:
> So I tried to use The Jadetex package on the The Debian slink.
The jadetex originally shipped with Debian 'slink' was completely
broken. 'slink' has been updated since (there are updates of the
stable version for very serious bugs like this one, so your CD-ROM may
be out of date). Be sure you have at least version 2.2-1 or download