This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Building jadetex...
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Building jadetex...
- From: Sean Kelly <kelly at ad1440 dot net>
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 11:53:22 -0800
- References: <385318A3.61C0C957@mail.dotcom.fr>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Gilles Lamiral wrote:
> This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (C version 6.1)
> ! I can't find file `-ini'.
I haven't kept up with TeX too well recently, but my version, which
appears as "TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2c 7.1)" does recognize the -ini
Did you install your own version of TeX, and if so, what version?
Is the "tex" executable perhaps a shell script which is massaging the
command line and putting "-ini" in a position that makes it appear as a
file? On my system, "file `which tex`" says it's a FreeBSD ELF
executable. If yours is a script, take a look at it and see if it's
altering the tex invocation in some way.