This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK: recursive table?
- From: Chang Liu <liu at ics dot uci dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 22:46:02 -0800
- MMDF-Warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at gremlin-relay.ics.uci.edu
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Is there a way to embed a table within another table in DocBook?
In HTML, tables can appear in a cell of other tables. I tried to
do the same thing in DocBook but can't pass the compiler. Is
this feature supported?