This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Help needed: TeX capacity exceeded
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Help needed: TeX capacity exceeded
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:50:14 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
| Jade gave me some errors:
| jade:/usr/lib/sgml/docbook/print/dbttlpg.dsl:1618:36:E: identifier
| "book-titlepage-modespec" already defined in same part
Right. Bug on my part. Patch in a few days.
| So I removed the second definition of book-titlepage-modespec and added
| one for book-titlepage-mediaobject.
That's the answer.
| (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/t1phv.fd)       
|       
| ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=21672].
| <argument> \the \jadetempskip
<sigh/>, I wish I knew how to help.
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | The universe that we observe has
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | precisely the properties we should
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | expect if there is, at bottom, no
| design, no purpose, no evil and no
| good, nothing but pitiless
| indifference.--Richard Dawkins