This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
multiple lang in one sgml source file
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK: multiple lang in one sgml source file
- From: Yasushi Shoji <yashi at yashi dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 18:23:34 -0500
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
I'm writing a document in two language, Japanese and English. Is
there a way to have both language in one docbook source file? and pick
a language at the conversion time with jade?
<para lang="ja">some japanese paragraph...</para>
<para lang="en">The translated previous paragraph</para>
I'm pretty sure that I have seen this topic on the list, but I don't
remember weather it was good idea to do it or not, and even can't find
the mail in the archive.
Could someone just dropping me a line with title or message-id for the
mail, if you know it?