This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: how to convert DocBook files to PS files?
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org, Bob Van Valzah <Bob at WhiteBarn dot Com>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: how to convert DocBook files to PS files?
- From: Sean Kelly <kelly at ad1440 dot net>
- Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 15:57:47 -0800
- CC: Chang Liu <liu at ics dot uci dot edu>
- References: <384B6722.1B57B647@ics.uci.edu> <384BF871.5C09F22F@WhiteBarn.Com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
> Using the settings given below, I've successfully produced 100+ pages
> of PostScript with 30 EPS figures and not bumped into any limits.
Likewise: I've produced well-cross-referenced documents with
hundreds of pages using those settings, though with not quite
as many figures.
> I'd guess we have Nik Clayton to thank for the advice.
Or more specifically, whoever wrote FreeBSD's JadeTeX port. :-)