This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Announce: New XSL/DSSSL Stylesheets
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: New XSL/DSSSL Stylesheets
- From: Adam Di Carlo <adam at onshore dot com>
- Date: 06 Dec 1999 15:58:19 -0500
- References: <5125-Fri03Dec1999150607firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> writes:
> In what I'm sure will turn out, in retrospect, to appear as a
> fit of lunacy, I decided to make a bunch of new releases on the
> eve of my departure for XML'99 in Philadelphia.
> >From http://nwalsh.com/
> * Released Modular DocBook Stylesheets version 1.48 (1.47 never
> got released). Lots of small fixes.
Excellent. I'll package up the Debian version and then try running my
90-pager I'm working on now over the new stylesheets. Thanks a lot
for integrating the stuff I mentioned.
Sorry I didn't make it to XML'99. Things a little too frantic for
many conferences for me this season.
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>