This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: how to convert DocBook files to PS files?
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: how to convert DocBook files to PS files?
- From: Adam Di Carlo <adam at onshore dot com>
- Date: 06 Dec 1999 15:41:37 -0500
- Cc: Chang Liu <liu at ics dot uci dot edu>
- References: <384B6722.1B57B647@ics.uci.edu>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Chang Liu <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=18205].
Increase your pool size settings for jadetex. Debian ships with the
following texmf.cnf settings, which should work for you in most cases.
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>
hash_extra.jadetex = 15000
hash_extra.pdfjadetex = 15000
pool_size.jadetex = 500000
pool_size.pdfjadetex = 500000
string_vacancies.jadetex = 45000
string_vacancies.pdfjadetex = 45000
max_strings.jadetex = 55000
max_strings.pdfjadetex = 55000
pool_free.jadetex = 47500
pool_free.pdfjadetex = 47500
nest_size.jadetex = 500
nest_size.pdfjadetex = 500
param_size.jadetex = 1500
param_size.pdfjadetex = 1500
save_size.jadetex = 5000
save_size.pdfjadetex = 5000
stack_size.jadetex = 1500
stack_size.pdfjadetex = 1500