This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: DocBook installation problems.
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook installation problems.
- From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at pasteur dot fr>
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 16:11:44 +0100
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
On Friday 3 December 1999, at 18 h 35, the keyboard of Brendan Simon
> I have installed docbook-1.4.6 and put it in /usr/local/share/sgml.
Since DocBook is currently 3.1, I assume you mean the Modular Stylesheets.
> jade -t rtf -d jtest.dsl jtest.sgm
> jade:jtest.dsl:1:72:W: cannot generate system identifier for public text
> "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"
Your catalog is incomplete. Either you use a system like Debian, where the catalog is automatically managed or you add by hand (they come with jade, apparently):
PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Flow Object Tree//EN" "your/path/fot.dtd"
PUBLIC "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//DTD DSSSL Architecture//EN" "your/path/dsssl.dtd"
PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" "your/path/style-sheet.dtd"