This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Using DocBook for a API documentation
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Using DocBook for a API documentation
- From: "David C. Mason" <dcm at redhat dot com>
- Date: 02 Dec 1999 12:27:34 -0500
- References: <38435EF0.B400A27B@flashcom.net> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
maarten de boer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Does anybody know of an API that has been documented like
> this with DocBook ? Any suggestions ?
A good example is the gtk API docs. http://www.gtk.org/rdp
They have even made a package you can download which will parse
through code and make template files you may fill in. It also allows
for comments to be integrated into the docs. All is done in docbook.
The GNOME API is using the exact same system:
Red Hat AD Labs