Re: PNG Inline graphics

/ Matt Mozur <matt.mozur@flashcom.net> was heard to say:
| Well, I futzed around long enough, now I give up...
| how can I use png format graphics images in DocBook 3.1?
| I tried adding PNG to dbpool.mod as a new item in
| local.notation.class but had no success.

Do you need it to be a notation? That should be easy to accomplish:

<!NOTATION PNG SYSTEM "Whatever">
<!ENTITY local.notation.class "|PNG">

| Can anyone point me in the right direction?

What backend processor are you trying to use? Does it support PNG?

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Don't put all your hypes in one
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | home page.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |