This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: PNG Inline graphics
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: PNG Inline graphics
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:23:39 -0500
- References: <3841876D.2466D53C@flashcom.net>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Matt Mozur <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| Well, I futzed around long enough, now I give up...
| how can I use png format graphics images in DocBook 3.1?
| I tried adding PNG to dbpool.mod as a new item in
| local.notation.class but had no success.
Do you need it to be a notation? That should be easy to accomplish:
<!NOTATION PNG SYSTEM "Whatever">
<!ENTITY local.notation.class "|PNG">
| Can anyone point me in the right direction?
What backend processor are you trying to use? Does it support PNG?
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | Don't put all your hypes in one
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | home page.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board |