This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Extend Set to (Book|Article)+
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Extend Set to (Book|Article)+
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 10:32:58 -0500
- References: <38408032.40FC9A74@mail.dotcom.fr>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Gilles Lamiral <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| Set ::=
| With this feature, we won't be obliged to transform articles in books
| in order to make a useful documentation repository with prewritten
| docbook papers.
Why not simply wrap articles in <book>? Are you making collections of
both books and articles?
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | The man with ten children is
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | better off than the one with ten
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | thousand fonts of type, because
| the man with ten children doesn't
| want any more.