This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: pdfjadetex; isoents.tex not found unless in current directory
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: pdfjadetex; isoents.tex not found unless in current directory
- From: chr at siteloft dot com (Christian Nyb°)
- Date: 10 Nov 1999 10:27:12 +0100
- References: <email@example.com> <38288FCA.7CC7C808@mail2a.jpl.nasa.gov>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Sean Kelly <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > If there's no isoents.tex in the current directory, TeX asks for a
> > path to it. Is my setup broken, and/or how can I make Tex look for
> > this file elsewhere?
> Some things you might try:
> - Rebuild the ls-R database. As root, run texconfig and choose REHASH
> from the menu. I don't know if that actually helps, but there's nothing
> quite like an up-to-date ls-R database.
That did it. Thanks!