This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
pdfjadetex; isoents.tex not found unless in current directory
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK: pdfjadetex; isoents.tex not found unless in current directory
- From: cnybo at eunet dot no (Christian Nyb°)
- Date: 09 Nov 1999 18:56:23 +0100
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
If there's no isoents.tex in the current directory, TeX asks for a
path to it. Is my setup broken, and/or how can I make Tex look for
this file elsewhere?
$ strace -eaccess pdfjadetex content.tex
# lots of output...
access("./isoents.tex", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
! LaTeX Error: File `isoents.tex' not found.
Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: tex)
Enter file name:
thanks in advance,