This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: L10n of DocBook: I cannot get labels in French
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: L10n of DocBook: I cannot get labels in French
- From: Adam Di Carlo <adam at onshore dot com>
- Date: 08 Nov 1999 15:09:40 -0500
- References: <199911021557.QAA00832@ezili.sis.pasteur.fr>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Stephane Bortzmeyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'm writing a documentation in French with DocBook-XML. I cannot get
> labels in French (I have "Table of Contents" instead of "Table des
> Matières"). Nothing work.
Stephane, is this still a problem? Did you solve it? It seems like a
pretty nasty documentation problem, at least....
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>