This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: xref to numbered code line?
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: xref to numbered code line?
- From: Terry Allen <tallen at sonic dot net>
- Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 07:23:04 -0800
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
> This is one of the many places where Xlink could be useful,
> when and if.
I'm curious to know how you might do it, as I am implementing an XML/XSL
DocBook editing system right now.
I haven't paid any attention to what's going on right now with XLink,
preferring to wait until there's a final draft. But if you can
construct a pointer with a string-match component, and your code
is amenable, you could point into unaltered code that way. Not
a universal solution, though.