This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: styleheets
- From: Egon Schmid <eschmid at s dot netic dot de>
- Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 18:06:27 +0100
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19991025183526.B13149@kilt.nothing-going-on.org> <3818232F.1AE04E65@gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com> <19991029002546.A11657@catkin.nothing-going-on.org> <381C8E6D.BBE62E78@s.netic.de> <381EF04C.B4AD0E1@gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Guillaume Rouchy wrote:
> Egon Schmid wrote:
> > Nik Clayton wrote:
> > > Sorry, it's my message that's confusing. There's no "pdfjadetex"
> > > executable, just "pdftex", with the "&pdfjadetex" package specified on
> > > the command line.
> > Sorry, but there is a pdfjadetex executable. I'm using Debian with
> > Jadetex. And I try to translate the PHP manual
> Ok, so how do get the executable ?!?!
> Is it just a script calling pdftex \&pdfjadetex or what else ?!
Today I installed on RH jadetex-2.7. And after building the tex file
with jade, I processed it three times with "pdfjadetex manual.tex" and
all is OK.
As a side note, the PHP manual is huge (more than 1000 pages). The
processing stops after 777 pages. I wasn't able to increase TeXs
internal variable [number of strings=55513] to something more. So I put
the whole thing in two parts.