[docbook-apps] Re: [ANN] DocBook Online Validator and Converter

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

these features are not in the scope of this little application. But I am
already working on a larger processing application that allows
customization of the stylesheet parameters. This application will also
get a web interface that allows upload of documents and associated
images.

Lars