Re: [docbook-apps] Problems loading XSLT stylesheets in web browser

Nah, forget that stupid question. I fixed the issue by renaming the file (and all references to) VERSION to VERSION.xsl and that works fine.

Seems that this working day was too long. ;-)

Cheers
BP

Bernd Pörner wrote:

Dear all,

as Mozilla web browsers are able to render XML with XSLT directly, I copied Norman Walsh's XSL DocBook stylesheets to our web server. But when I try to open a DocBook document, I get the following error message:

"Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML mimetype:

http://url_of_our_web_server/Style/xsl/VERSION";

I think that it has something to do with the fact, that VERSION has no file extension like .xsl, so our web server cannot send the correct mime type to the browser.

Does anybody knows a way to solve this issue?

Cheers
BP