Re: [docbook-apps] Bug in XSL Stylesheets concerning relative imagepaths

Bob Stayton wrote:

>Actually, I heard about this problem on Monday and checked in a fix for
>it on Tuesday.  The fix will be in the next distro, or you can try out
>the snapshot distribution.

Thanks for your prompt reaction. Actually I see myself not capable of
getting the stylesheets running (I checked them out from CVS). I see
there are some xweb's to be tangled and so on, but I'm running windows
and it is not that straightforward to get all the components into the
required formats to run successfully xsl. I guess, I will have to wait
for the next distro.

Or do you mean something special with "snapshot distribution" (different
from CVS)?

Regards,
Georges