Re: [docbook-apps] not so super superscript

I think you need to set the fop.extensions stylesheet parameter to 1.  FOP
does not support the baseline.shift property, so the stylesheets provide a
workaround when that parameter is set.  That's why your superscript is not
elevated. You'll have to figure out how to set a parameter for a
transformation driven by Oxygen.

If you think it is too big (it is 75% of the body font size), then you can
add a small customization of the superscript.properties attribute-set:

<xsl:attribute-set name="superscript.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="font-size">60%</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

It might be easier to put both of these into a customization layer and let
Oxygen apply that to your file.  If you need to learn about customization
layers, see this reference:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html#CustomizationLayer

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises