Re: [docbook-apps] Preventing identing of table of contents on lefthandside of frame doc.

yep this works, should have managed this.
Michael Smith wrote:

Maybe try:

 div.book div.toc dd {
   margin-left: 0;
 }

If the root element of your document is not "book", change "book"
to whatever the root element is (e.g., "article").

I think that should have the effect of unindenting only the master
TOC (what I would guess you have in your left-hand frame), but not
changing the indenting of the TOC in any of your chunks
(right-hand side).

BTW I have managed to get the source code to look nicer at last by creating a customization wrapper around the chunk.xsl
and adding

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version='1.0'> <xsl:import href="./chunk.xsl"/>
<xsl:output method="html" encoding="ISO-8859-1" indent="yes"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Ive have already been told about this on an earlier post but I gave up because I couldn't really understand what i was being told. This is documented in the online book (although only for the docbook.xsl) but chunk.xsl says to use chunker.output.indent. I could not get the parameter to work but may be my processor doesnt support EXSLT, Im not sure because Im using ants xslt task and there is no verbode output option.

The documentation is very good, but for novices docbookers it is quite intimidating. I would like to suggest that a bit more documentation could contain a bit more info on getting Docbook working with different XSLT processors, and working with ANT . The documentation is quite biased towards Saxon but I would guess Xalan2 is the most popular processor (I had never heard of Saxon before I came across Docbook.) , and is there
any good reason for chunk.xsl supporting EXSLT and .docbook.xsl