[docbook-apps] lists not rendered correctly

Hi all,

My "itemizedlist" and "ordredlist" are rendered in PDF
one line below the marks. I mean something like this:

itemizedlist:
-------------
*
   my list contents

ordredlist:
--------------
1.
   my ordered list contents
2.
   my ordered list contents

Currently I am using [itemizedlist > listitem > para]
for itemizedlist and [orderedlist > listitem > para]
for orderedlist. Is it the correct way for lists? or
there is something wrong with other (like XSLT
processors or FO processors). By the way I am using
Saxon and FOP for PDF output. Any pointers and
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Deepak