Re: [docbook-apps] trademark tag not rendered correctly in javahelp

Here is a workaround that you can put into a customization layer for
javahelp.xsl until Sun fixes the Javahelp compiler (hopefully someone has
reported this bug to them):

<xsl:template match="trademark">
  <xsl:call-template name="inline.charseq"/>
  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="@class = 'copyright'
                    or @class = 'registered'">
      <xsl:call-template name="dingbat">