Re: [docbook-apps] Placement of revision history in HTML output

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 22:33, Sean Wheller wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 September 2004 22:33, Bob Stayton wrote:
> > Good idea. ?Can you file this as a Feature Request on the DocBook
> > SourceForge site?
>
> Done...
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1028838&group_id=
>21935&atid=373750

Thanks for that suggestion.  Regarding all the other suggestions, I have now
checked my XML file validates using xmllint and it appears to be fine with
the revhistory in the bookinfo so I will keep it that way but not process it
for display.

I will wait and see if this feature makes it into docbook, then use that to
solve the problem.

Thanks all,

David