Re: [docbook-apps] background-image across page regions

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 19:08, Bob Stayton wrote:
> The page masters for draft.mode in the stylesheets output
> a background image.  Take a look at any of those page
> masters fo/pagesetup.xsl, such as:
>
>   <fo:simple-page-master master-name="blank-draft">
>
> It sets a bunch of extra attributes on the <fo:region-body>.

I did and used it as an example for including my own background image!
My image is displayed properly, within the body region as expected.
However, I would like to have the image cover the *entire* page,
including regions start/end and before/after. Can this be done with
attributes in region-body (perhaps the solution is obvious, but I'm
fairly new with this stuff)?

Thanks,
Jeroen