RE: [docbook-apps] copyright notice on last page

Oops--it's not that easy for books. Sorry to tease you. Try adding this
to <xsl:template match="book"> in division.xsl. Find
<xsl:apply-templates select="$content"/> and add the new stuff
immediately after that (add or remove apply-templates to pull in stuff
from bookinfo as needed):

	<xsl:apply-templates select="$content"/>
	<!-- new stuff -->
    <fo:page-sequence id="{$id}"
	  hyphenate="{$hyphenate}"
	  master-reference="{$titlepage-master-reference}">
	  <xsl:attribute name="language">
		<xsl:call-template name="l10n.language"/>
	  </xsl:attribute>
	  <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

		<xsl:apply-templates
mode="book.titlepage.verso.auto.mode" select="bookinfo/productname"/>
		<xsl:apply-templates
mode="book.titlepage.verso.auto.mode" select="bookinfo/pubdate"/>
		<xsl:apply-templates
mode="book.titlepage.verso.auto.mode" select="bookinfo/copyright"/>
		<xsl:apply-templates
mode="book.titlepage.verso.auto.mode" select="bookinfo/legalnotice"/>
		<xsl:apply-templates
mode="book.titlepage.verso.auto.mode" select="bookinfo/biblioid"/>
	  </fo:flow>
	</fo:page-sequence>
<!-- end new stuff -->
</xsl:template>

That should give you a new page at the end with the copyright info.

David