[docbook-apps] XSLT/XPath question

Hello,

I've created an XSLT variable using a select:
<xsl:variable name="x" select="/somenode"/>

Say this 'somenode' looks like this:
somenode/one/two/three

Now I want to combine the variable with some Xpath expression:
<xsl:apply-templates select="$x/somenode/one/*/two" />

Is this possible? It's doens't work like this anyway...

Thnx,
Jeroen
[mailto:jeroena@infosupport.com]

Disclaimer   http://www.infosupport.com
This E-Mail Message is intended exclusively for the addressee. If the
E-Mail was sent to you in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this E-mail. We would then request you to destroy the
E-Mail and neither to use nor disclose the contents in any manner to
third parties, as the message could contain confidential information
which may be protected by the professional secrecy act.

This footnote also confirms that this E-mail message has been swept for
computer viruses.