Re: [docbook-apps] Chunked output with .css and images folder

> > I'm not understanding why you want to split up your
> > HTML output into multiple directories.  I can understand
> > keeping the XML source in separate directories, but
> > why split up the HTML?
>
> it is sometimes wanted because some say you get a better search
> engine ranking if you have a filename like
> /keyword1/keyword2/keyword.html

keyword1.keyword2.keyword.html equally contains all the keywords.

> It is sometimes wanted to let a visitor or editor see the structur of
> a website by its url. (like these nice path strings sometimes found
> in the head of a page (you are here...)

'You are here' information can perfectly be generated out of the docbbok
structure. You just need to 'climb back to the top' with a named template,
and create this list.

Goba