Re: [docbook-apps] programlisting not rendered in PDF using FOP

>Works for me.  Can you supply a small sample DocBook file that
>illustrates the problem?

Mea culpa ;)

I found that in my customized stylesheet for fo, I had stupidly cut&pasted a
piece from the html stylesheet that I use to generate a gray background with the
programlisting and screen items in HTML.

With fo, I now use <xsl:param name="shade.verbatim" select="1"/> and it's much
better !

Sorry for this oversight, but as often, after hanging around (mute) for hours
with a silly problem, the solution arises at the moment you (I) decide to speak
about it with someone...

Thanks a lot Bob for your patience,

Tilly