Re: customizing page TOCs in HTML output

Apologies, that's XSL.

Thanks, but I don't see any FAQs that refer to the TOC part of the HTML
output. There is some good info on header and footer info and on the nav
characterisitcs of chunked HTML, but I didn't see anything that seemed
helpful for where and how section titles are processed into the definition
list at the top of an HTML output page, single or chunked.

                     ...edN