Re: problems with jclarks "Driver" and docbook-xsl-1.50.0

"Michael H.E. Roth" <mher@mher.de> writes:

> On Wednesday, 27. March 2002 12:26, Glass, Eric wrote:
> > The XT processor does not yet support the key function.  You might try
> > saxon (available at http://saxon.sourceforge.net/#F6.5.1) -- I have had the
> > best results using this processor.
> >

> Thanks,
>
> I will try that.
>
> And to the maintainers of the documentation of the docbook-stylesheets: could
> you please add this information to the documentation (at least somewhere in
> the whatsnew file or so.) Would have saved me hours if not days fumbling
> around with what I thought was my fault...

I guess it's no substitute for real documentation, but (for what it's
worth now), if you had done a Google search for "no such function:
key" (the error message you were seeing) + "docbook", you'd have found
a few previous discussions on the list (and other lists) about this

  http://www.google.com/search?q=%22no+such+function%3A+key%22+docbook&chk=on