Re: Disabling TOC for articles

Since an article can be a component, shouldn't setting the
generate.component.toc parameter to zero accomplish this?

Dennis Grace

Information Developer
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-3937  T/L 678-3937  cell: (512)-296-7830
dgrace@us.ibm.com

This sentence no verb.

|         |           Togan Muftuoglu    |
|         |           <toganm@users.sourc|
|         |           eforge.net>        |
|         |           03/26/02 10:46 AM  |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       Docbook-apps <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  DOCBOOK-APPS: Disabling TOC for articles                                                     |

Hi,

Most probably I am getting blind ( I was already near sighted), but I
can not find a parameter to disable generation of the table of contents
for *fo* customization for articles.

I am using version 1.50

--

Togan Muftuoglu