Re: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V1.50.0

Hi,

To RPM packages users (and packagers):

Up to now, each new release of a DSSSL or XSL stylesheets had its
corresponding RPM package but with the same name (docbook-style-dsssl
resp. docbook-style-xsl). Therefore installing a new version would
overwrite the previous one.

Another policy, based on new version numbering scheme, is to suffix the
name with the version number minus the last dot (i.e.
docbook-style-xsl-1.50) so that different versions with different public
APIs could coexist on a single system.

Would that be of any use to someone?

Camille.