RE: Problem with table that spans multiple pages

This is what I got from RenderX:

---
Exactly what I suspected. table-and-caption are kept-together.
The parser first tries to keep the whole table together, it does
not fit in a page, then to recover it stops processing of keep and
breaks. Therefore the table looks ugly and the headers are broken
not where they should.

Besides that, by default border-before-width has conditionality="discard"
thus no intermediate table borders, and your cells don't have border-before
(top),
only border-bottom and border-right.

Specify border-top on the header  -- you'll get the proper frames.
---

Does this mean this is a problem with Docbook XSL?

Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Thanks,

Simon.

XML, FO and PDF examples can be found at:

http://www.ansilion.com/docbook/doc.xml
http://www.ansilion.com/docbook/doc.fo
http://www.ansilion.com/docbook/doc.pdf