RE: ListItem

Hmm, the attachment that I downloaded was corrupted. But I could see that
the stylesheet hack you refer to was mine. For the uncorrupted customization
and an explanation why docbook.xsl does not support what you want, see the
thread at

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200112/msg00110.html

Denis