I want to have content of <date> element in every chunk

Hello,

I use DocBook + Norman Walsh's XSL stylesheets v1.48 to produce e-
learning HTML courses. Currently I use stylesheet CHUNK.XSL,
because I need small HTML pages with header and footer. My
problem is: How can I put into every chunk (into footer) date,
which I have already defined in <bookinfo> of document?
Header/footer of chunks are realized by table, so I put here new
row with code:

<xsl:value-of select=".//date"/>

But its only put date into first chunk - titlepage.