Re: HTMLHelp, base dir missing from filepaths in alias.h

"Bradford, Denis" wrote:

> FYI, the remaining cleanup I do is to remove duplicate file enumerations
> from the hhp FILES section. I do this in perl, because I can't even imagine
> how is could be done in xslt. For this reason (and it doesn't really break
> anything), I'm not proposing a fix, just noting the artifact.

These duplicites are for images, am I right? Removing duplicates is
possible in XSLT but when combined with code which determines which
image from mediaobject is used, ...
You can use relative filenames instead of entities for images and then
you don't need to enumerate images in project file.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz