RE:Re: MSXML and IIS transformations

>> What's the problem with autoidx?

Well, actually I think it may be my use of it... but if you believe MSXML as used through IIS (XMLSpy, once again, works... and this support's Peter's theory that its the method I'm using that's the problem) it gives me the following error message related to autoidx:

"The element 'xsl:stylesheet' is used but not declared in the DTD/Schema."

However, it quite clearly IS defined... so... unless I'm missing something, I don't think its autoidx really.  But then... I'm unfortunately groping around in a dark room... my limited experience makes it difficult to say.

Thanks for putting up with that though ;-)  A very congenial bunch!

Bruce