OpenJade 1.3.1 Windows Binaries and numbers

Hi!

Juan R. Migoya reported errors regarding the prebuilt OpenJade 1.3.1
Windows binaries. OpenJade complains about 'quantity "." undefined'
everywhere a period is used as a decimal separator.

This is of course because the locale is set to something using the comma
as separator.

Is it possible to change this behaviour without changing the locale in
Windows? I should mention that I do not have access to the MS compiler,
so I can't rebuild it myself.

Best regards

	Rune Enggaard