Re: OpenJade 1.3.1 for OSX

A good starting point might be the fink project
(http://fink.sourceforge.net).
[I've never used it, so this isn't an endorsement...] But it looks as
though it will make your life easier - as there will be lots of other bits and
pieces that you will inevitably need to grab...

Not sure when 1.3.1 will be available from fink though... but it may
server to help get you started.

In general, you'll need gcc and gmake to build openjade...
there may be other requirements....