Re: Re: Bibliography management/BibTex equivalent

Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Bernd Kreimeier <bk@oddworld.com> was heard to say:
> | I do not want to rely on the bibliomixed etc. "cooked" elements
> | as they seem to be a procedural markup fallback for breakdown of
> | biblioentry?
>
> The problem with biblioentry (for me :-) is that it's impossible to
> design an "out of the box" stylesheet that would do the right thing
> for every possible bag of markup.
>
> If you have a strictly mandated house style for bibliographic data,
> you can probably write stylesheets to do the right thing.

I plan to add support for ISO 690 rendering of biblioentryes. However it
is pretty down on my to-do list. And as Norm said, it is very hard to
handle all possible combinations of biblioentry content.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz