Re: Apache FOP...

/ Andrea Giuliano <a.giuliano@iccu.sbn.it> was heard to say:
| [WARN]: property - "table-layout" is not implemented yet.

FOP doesn't do tables very well. If you put in explicit column widths
for every column, it sometimes works a little better.

| [WARN]: property - "linefeed-treatment" is not implemented yet.

I think this mangles some verbatim environments.

| [ERROR]: property 'master-reference' ignored

Run the FO file that you get from the stylesheets through fo/fo-patch-for-fop.xsl
and then run that through FOP.

| [WARN]: property - "last-line-end-indent" is not implemented yet.

FOP doesn't do leader-filled lines (like the TOC).

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Any idiot can face a crisis; it's