Problems with Website 2.0

All -

I'm currently having a problem with Website 2.0 and Saxon generating a web
site correctly. When I try to generate the web site, I receive an error
message stating that "this stylesheet relies on the exists() extension
function" and then the transformation fails. I get this with both my own
documents and the included examples.

Below are the steps I follow, the error message, and the software I'm using.

Any suggestions to fix this are appreciated.

Derek Dees
djdees@mm.com

Steps:
         1: Generate autolayout.xml from layout.xml.
                 a: Runs with no problems with Instant Saxon.
                 b: Has entity problems &amp, &lt, etc. with full Saxon and
Java.
         2: Generate the site by transforming autolayout.xml with website.xsl.
                 a: website.xsl is a driver file that imports
chunk-tabular.xsl from the website xsl directory and modifies some
attributes/parameters for appearance.
                 b: Direct transformation with chunk-tabular fails with the
same error message.

Error Message:
         java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet autolayout.xml
\docbook\drivers\website.xsl
         Fail: this stylesheet relies on the exists() extension function
         Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 74

Run steps
W/instant saxon:
         saxon layout.xml \docbook\website-2.0\xsl\autolayout.xsl >
autolayout.xml
         saxon autolayout.xml \docbook\drivers\website.xsl

W/full saxon:
         java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -o autolayout.xml layout.xml
\docbook\website-2.0\xsl\autolayout.xsl
         java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet autolayout.xml
\docbook\drivers\website.xsl

Software:
         Windows 2000
         DocBook XSL 1.45 (docbook.sourceforge.net)
         Instant Saxon 6.5 (saxon.sourceforge.net)
         Saxon 6.5 (saxon.sourceforge.net)
         JRE 1.3.0-C  (www.sun.com)
         Website 2.0 (docbook.sourceforge.net)