This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: anyone interested in loading a portable drive?
- From: Bill Stewart <bstewart at iname dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 09:17:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: anyone interested in loading a portable drive?
- References: <SGJuyN76Gp5_JfOAl5fFsHeIrDkaLXeNRkm3fxDcm4wJnLkenmXu18brs05KtWwa5BgXRB7-QOCoTPju3mWZCPzVq4C8_SXnlyENXAM6Rjsemail@example.com>
On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 9:33 PM aimedtech wrote:
> Okay, this is a complaint. I've spent the past few days trying to download the Cygwin system and gotten nowhere. I've tried several download
> environments, using different protocols, nothing works.
Remember that we can't see your screen.
When you say that something didn't work, you have to say how it didn't
First, try reading the error message.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple